Registration will open at 8.30 AM on Monday June 25th at Campus Blåsenhus.
Links to Registration
Participant fee (full delegate and student/PhD-student):
Up to and including
24 April 2018
Between 25 April
and including 24 May
|Late bird registration
On and after 25 May
|Participant fee, full
|SEK 2500||SEK 3125||SEK 3437.5|
|SEK 1250||SEK 1875||SEK 2187.5|
|Accompanying Person||SEK 625||SEK 625||SEK 937.5|
The registration fee includes admission to the conference, coffee breaks and lunches, as
well as participation in the Welcome Reception on 24 June, an Excursion to Gamla Uppsala on 27 June and the Conference dinner on 28 June. The accompanying person fee includes the Welcome Reception, the Excursion, and the Conference Dinner.
The registration fees are stated in SEK including Swedish VAT (taxes).
The VAT is 20% of the total amount.
When you get to the payment page the prices will be displayed excluding VAT due to the external payment system.
Payment must be made prior to the conference to guarantee full registration.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or invoice.
- Invoices are sent by regular mail.
- International delegates
- Payment must be made in Swedish krona (SEK)
- According to Swedish tax legislation, a 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee
- of for international delegates
- Payment should be made by credit card or bank transfer.
- Upon the choice of ”International bank transfer” as a payment method, you will
- receive an invoice mentioning banking details such as bank account, IBAN number,
- etc. The invoice will be sent as a pdf by email.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions
- Please note that we accept payment with VISA or MasterCard.
All cancellation requests must be sent prior to the start of the
symposium to firstname.lastname@example.org
For cancellation of registration made up to and including 24 May 2018, registration
fee will be reimbursed minus a cancellation fee of SEK 750.
For cancellation of registration made on and after 25 May 2018 and for no-shows for
any reasons, no refund or reduction will be possible.