PhD student conditions
- As a PhD-student at CIM, your salary for research will be co-financed to 50 per cent by CIM.
- You are entitled to up to 20.000 kr for buying a computer.
- You are entitled to up to 10.000 kr/year for travelling purposes to attend conferences, workshops, etc. This money cannot be accumulated for future years.
- You must take a minimum of 30 credits in courses with high mathematical content. This must be reflected in the study plan, which shall be submitted yearly to the director of CIM.
- You are expected to attend activities, such as seminars, organized by CIM.
If you have any questions regarding the conditions, please contact the director of CIM.